Saturday 27 August 2011

10 months!!

Today I have been sick for TEN months!! Ten months ago today was the first time I'd ever had stomach pains and tomorrow ten months ago was the first time I had been to hospital. I can't remember what it's like to not have pain. My new normal is pain. It seems like I've had this for longer than ten months but ten months is a long time.

So far I have been suspected of having appendicitis, crohns, polyps, IBS and heap of other things. I've been diagnosed with Blastocyts. I've seen over 50 different doctors and they all pretty much have no idea what's wrong.

Today I feel pretty good though!! I think I mightn't be gluten free any more!! I have eaten 3 pieces of bread, 1 chocolate croissant, a few crumbed prawns and 2 crumpets today!! They all contain gluten and I've had no reaction whatsoever. Before I would have had really bad pains in less than 10 minutes.

So overall I'm still sick but I'm slowly getting better. I am having really bad nausea every.single.day at the moment, my stomach pain are pretty good, I'm still feeling quite tired and fatigued, I still sometimes feel dizzy and my bowels aren't working but apart from that I'm feeling pretty good. I've still got a long way to get back to my normal self but I'm closer than I was last November.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment