Tuesday 23 August 2011

Drowning

I feel like I'm drowning in school work!! I've have so many assignments.

I have to right an essay on the French revolution, the draft is due next week and I've only researched it, I haven't even started to right it.

I have to write a newsletter for religion, the draft is due this Friday but I've got an extention until Monday because I was sick when they did it in class. I have to write three letters to the editor which I've done, I also have to write a feature article which I haven't done, an advertisement which I also haven't done and a bunch of other things I haven't done.

I have to memorize a story for English that I've written but I have to write it put again in exam conditions!!

I have to write study notes for Science and Maths.

I have to learn how to use flash and do buttons and that type of thing and its hard and very confusing.

I have to wrote a business report which I find boring and difficult. I hate business soo much!!

I have to embroider a laptop case for home Ec, we had to do pillow but I asked to do a laptop case instead.

I've already handed in three assignments and done one exam. For my maths assignment I got an A+ and for my home Ec exam I also got an A+. I'm really happy with those results!!

I've cried and cried and I've never felt so stressed in my whole entire life. If I don't achieve good results I will be very disappointed in my self but I'm trying really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment