Wednesday 31 August 2011

I need holidays

I feel like I'm finally coming to the top of the hole of water I was drowning in. I've finally finished most of my assignments.

I have finished my religion and gotten my draft back, tomorrow I will finish my english assignment, I have finished my maths and science assignments, I am about half way through my home ec assignment, the draft for my social science assignment (french revolution) is due on friday so I am almost finished that and I have gotten my draft back on my business report and just have to change two sentences.

I have written science study notes that are up to date with what we have done in class but we still have more things to cover, I'm slowly starting to revise everything for my maths exam and I still have no idea how to use flash.

I still also have to write an evaluation and present it as an oral for business, I hate this subject and have to work in groups which is driving me nuts!!

I need holidays ASAP!! I'm sick of school and I'm sooo tired!! I can't wait for the holidays to begin and I have already planned lots of things I want to do. But I've only got 2 weeks so Im not sure I'll get them all done!!!

I'm still stressed and finding year 9 very hard to coupe with and being sick makes it twice as hard but I'll get there and my mum has been so very supportive, I can't thank her enough. She is so willing to help me, she never does my assignments for me but she goes out and gets me books for research and things like that which are invaluable and I'm truly blessed to have her as my mum. She has been amazing.

My friends have also been so supportive and are always willing to help me catch up and borrow their notes!! I'm also blessed to have them in my life. M, L and E my besties are some of the kindest people I have met!! I can't thank them enough for their support and help.

How's your week going??

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment