Thursday 1 September 2011

Mish Mash

It's spring!! Winters is over, YAY!! Finally we might get some warmer weather!!

Yesterday I walked into a desk and now I have a MASSIVE bump and bruise on my leg. I hardly even touched the desk and now it's to sore to touch!!

After lunch today I had to come home because my stomach was extremely sore. I would have come home earlier but I had my English exam. My stomach is still quite painful but my heat pack seems to be working well.

I'm starting to get some summer clothes for the cruise I'm going on in December!! I'm so excited and I can't wait!! Hopefully I'l be all better by then and be able to enjoy it a lot!!

This weekend I'm have nothing planned but studying and assignment work!! How fun?? I can't wait for the holidays, don't get me wrong I like school and I'm sorta good at it but holidays are 100 times better than school!!

Next Thursday I'm getting re-tested for Blasto since it will be four weeks since I finished the tablets. I'm kinda nervous, kinda excited and I'm not really thinking about it cause I have so so so many other thinhs going on at the moment.

I hope everyone is having a good week and I'm counting down the hours until the weekend!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment