Wednesday 28 September 2011

Holiday update

Thursday: I stayed in my pyjamas until 4pm and didn't really do much apart from relax and surf the net. Then that night my family and I went out for dinner at this cool pizza place in the city and then we went to see an amazing circus.

Friday: I caught up with some of my primary school friends and we watched the movies that were made about our year 6 and 7 class. I started my Blsato. tablets. My brother also had a sleepover party that night with 6 friends for his 13th birthday although his birthday was in the last week of school.

Saturday: I had a lazy morning and got my eyebrows waxed. Then my mum and I went to see 'The Help' which was really eye opening and sad but a very very good movie. And coincidentally I saw L and her mother seeing the same movie!!

Sunday: My father and I went for breakfast together at the markets and then we did a bit of shopping and I got a new bikini for our cruise. My grandparents came over for a visit and I helped my mum paint my bathroom. We also went to IKEA for the THIRD time these holidays to pick up some more stuff for our playroom and my bathroom.

Monday: L, E and I went into the city with my mum for a bit of shopping!! I had a great time but my stomach started hurting a bit but it wasn't too bad.

Tuesday: My father and I cleaned out my cupboards and I chucked so much stuff out!! We then moved the furniture around in my room. My mum and I also put our bathroom cupboard up and filled it. We also did a bit of shopping.

My holidays have been filled with so many fun, enjoyable and relaxing things!! I can't believe there're nearly over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment