Sunday 25 September 2011

The start

I started my next set of tablets on Friday(23-9-11), the ones to treat my Blasto. The last lot I felt terrible and I couldn't get out of bed but this time I feel great!! I have had no increase in stomach pains and I feel I have plenty of energy. My nausea has increased but it is no where near as bad as last time.

I think these tablets haven't affected me as bad because I have started them being a lot healthier. Last time I had just had colonics done which set of my stomach pains and then I started medications which just made it worst. This time around I've had no colonics (thank goodness) and I am also well rested as I've been on school holidays.

I don't know how the rest of the course is going to go but almost 3 days down and only 7 to go, I'm feeling great and I hope it stays that way.

I finish the course the day before school resumes so I shouldn't miss any school.

I have also worked out that I will get re-tested for Blasto. the day that I have been sick for 1 year.

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment