Thursday 8 September 2011

Assignments...Check!!!

I have finally finished my assignments!! I handed in my Social Science assignment today, my Religion assignment yesterday, I finished my english last week, I handed in my Science assignment a few weeks ago and I got that back to day, I got an A and an A- which was one of the best marks in my class, which I was hoping for but not really expecting. I am handing in my business assignment tomorrow but I have finished it. My Home Ec assignment is not due until next term now and I am making great progress!!

All I have left is 3 exams and 1 oral next week; Maths Exam, Science Exam, Multimedia Exam about flash which is so super doper hard and a business oral. I'm quite stressed about these exams as I missed a lot of work when I was away. I caught up on nearly everything but it's still very hard.

It is also 4 weeks today since I finished my medication for Blasto. I will get re-tested as soon as possible, I'm feeling alright, I have still have quite a lot of nausea and last night for no known reason my stomach was really really sore. Usually I can relate it to something, like a food I ate or something I did but last night was a mystery. I'm feeling a little better today.

I can't wait for Friday and the weekend!! I hope everyone is having a great week!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment