Wednesday 21 September 2011

Busy Busy Busy

This is how my holidays have gone so far:

Friday: My mum and I went out to dinner and then saw a play called The Mouse Trap because someone she works with was in it. The play was great and dinner was too but I had a terrible cold and was so incredibly tired after a long term.

Saturday: I went shopping with my mother and bought a summer dress and then went straight to my grandmas for the night as my parents we going to a concert.

Sunday: I got home from my grandmas and went straight to IKEA with my mother because we are doing up my bathroom and our downstairs lounge/playroom and had to get a few things and some inspiration. We then had friends over for the afternoon and for dinner.

Monday: Two of my friends came over; L and E (M is in New Zealand) at 7am and we went shopping and then we went back to IKEA to get something for M's birthday. I post about it after we give it to her but it looks amazing!! E and L then slept over.

Tuesday: I had a dentist appointment and L, E waited in the waiting room. Afterwards we went to see Monte Carlo which was an average movie. L and E also slept over Tuesday night.

Wednesday (today): L, E and I went 4 wheel driving with my mother, father and brother and went swimming and paddling in the beach. L and E left at 5pm.

I have been busy but I've had so much fun!! I love my friends and the whole time we were together we didn't get sick of each other at all!! So far these holidays have been amazingly fun and I hope they stay that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment