Thursday 15 September 2011

The results are...

I got re-tested for Blastocysts last Friday and got the results back today (well actually I should have gotten them back yesterday but we weren't home and our cleaning lady answered the phone and mum had to ring back today).

I tested......POSITIVE for Blasto. After 10 gruelling days of 3 different antibiotics and feeling sicker than I ever have before I've still got it. So all of that was for nothing!!

I'm not upset yet, I still have a science exam tomorrow and I'm totally focused on that. I haven't thought about the results or felt anything about them. I don't want to talk about it until my exams are over and then maybe (definitely) I'll be upset.

I don't know what is going to happen next, I don't know if I'll have the tablets again or if I'll have another set. I don't want to yet because that will be all I would think about and then possibly go bad on my exams!!

I'll  post again after this term is over tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment