Tuesday 27 September 2011

11 Months

I have now been sick for 11 months. When I first got sick I remember thinking I would be better by the next week and as 1 month came and 2 months and so on I realised that I was very wrong. To get rid of my stomach pains would not take 1 week, not one month possibly even not one year but some day I believe I will get rid of them.

Life is so different with pain and sickness. Before this I would never have to worry what classes I was missing if I had doctors appointments or how many days I had been sick the term. I missed over 1/5 of last term whereas before I got sick I probably had 1 or 2 days of the whole year. Not only do I miss school but I have had to give up all sport. That is one thing I really look forward to after I get better.

But even though things are a lot tougher they could have been worst. I have something treatable, I'm getting treated for it and my doctor is not giving up until I have got rid of Blastocysts. Complaining, crying and whinging is not going to heal me but make me worse. I need to be positive, I need to keep hope and I need to keep faith.

One day I will get better but that one day just hasn't come yet.

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment