Thursday 3 November 2011

Mish Mash

  • This week feels like it has gone on forever
  • Yesterday I went to a Caritas Leadership day which was quite insightful, we looked at people from all over the world who are living in extreme poverty, it was very sad too but I had a good time and leant a few things
  • Today we had our 85th anniversary photo at school which means a plane flies over the school and everyone is standing on the oval in a formation of the number 85, it was meant to happen yesterday but everyone sat on the oval for almost 2 hours and the plane never came!! I wasn't their but apparently it was very hot and boring
  • I spent yesterday afternoon with my cousins N and A, A is in prep and his primary school is attached to my school so his dad, my uncle, picked us up after school, then we picked up N from child care and went back to their place for a swim, afternoon tea and a play. My dad picked me up about 6:30pm on his way home from work. I had a great time and they are both so adorable!!
  • I got a distinction on a science Competition I did this year and got an award on assembly
  • Tomorrow is the year 12's last day as they are on exam block next week, they have 'muck up day' and I've been told they have got a lot install for us!! I'm really excited as this time last year I was in hospital so this is all new to me
  • We also have a special 'house group lunch' tomorrow to farewell the year 12's, last year on a break from the hospital I quickly popped in for about 20 minutes to farewell the year 12's so this is new too
  • I have exams in like 2 weeks, I'm very nervous and I'm starting to study
  • E's birthday is next week and I've got no idea what I'm getting her, she keeps saying that she doesn't want anything which only makes it harder
  • My home ec pyjama pants are coming along nicely, all I've got to do is finish the hem and I'm done, I'll share pictures when they are done
  • I got re-tested today for Blatso, I won't know the results until next week but I'm hopeful
How has your week been??

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment