Wednesday 30 November 2011

Results {finally}

I've been so busy lately!! Studying for the past two weeks and also finishing assignments and this week I've also been busy even though I'm on holidays so I'm sorry I haven't posted the results from my blastocysts test.

So anyway onto the results, as you all (should) know I was re-treated for blastocyst after being treated the first time and again testing positive!! I then had to wait four weeks to get re-tested and I got the results back...um...almost 3 weeks ago, like Tuesday the 8th of November, I've been busy and maybe just a bit lazy too:)

But I'm NEGATIVE!! That means I no longer have blasto!! However it is not unlikely to get a false negative so I will be re-re-tested in a week or so (4 from getting the results back).

I wasn't as excited as I thought I would have been but it's pretty good news!! I'm still recovering from the many doses of very strong antibiotics I've had, but aside from that I'm feeling pretty good. I've been pretty exhausted these past few weeks but I don't think that's because I'm sick, I've also had a head cold that been going around and then I gave it to my mum and it turned our to be whopping cough!! She's better now and there are no more colds in this house!!

I've had quite a few side affects from the antibiotics and now have something else that is being treated. So in other words in treating my blasto it caused something else which now has to be treated, it's kind of like a vicious cycle. But I'm slowly getting a little better each and every day!!

It was also 1 year and 1 month since I got sick last Sunday which I didn't realise until just then..oops!! Its not that important, just a number that is sometimes upsetting.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a good week, I'll update you all on my holidays soon.

Charlotte;)

1 comment: