Saturday 3 December 2011

Holiday update {part 1}

Here's what I've been up to.

Friday: the day I finished year 9 and mum's birthday!! We finished school at 12:30 so M took E, L and I back to her house and we went for a swim and had subway for lunch. Mum then came and picked me up, I came home had a shower and then went to my Uncles place for the night as my mum had her Christmas party. We went to A's christmas concert on Friday night and I had KFC for the first time.

Saturday: I went for a swim with my cousins A and N and then my dad came and picked me up from my uncles. We then went home got mum and my brother and drove to NSW to visit friends. We got there late afternoon and stayed in their yard in our camper trailer.

Sunday: Mum, our friends and I went to Byron Bay in the morning to do some shopping but I didn't buy anything. We then came home for lunch, had a rest and then went to the lake for a swim. Our friends have many surfboards so my brother and I had a paddle around the lake and I stood up on the surfboard for 5 seconds...I was so proud!!

Monday: We drove home in the morning and then on mums way to work she dropped me off at my uncles and I played with N all day. We went swimming played dress ups and then went and got A from school. Mum then picked me up and we came home.

Tuesday: was meant to be the day I cleaned up my room and sorted everything out but I baked scones, surfed the internet and watched tv. I did do some cleaning and I un-packed my bag from my uncles (from Mondays visit not fridays!!) and NSW. I also sorted out my school books and handouts from this year.

Wednesday: I made a delicious pasta salad which I hope to share soon and a friend from primary school came over. We hanged out at my place for a while and then went to meet another friend from primary at our primary school to see all of our old teachers and current students. I had a great day and I don't normally get to see my primary school friends very often so it was very exciting.

Thursday: I put up the christmas tree!! E, L, M and I went up to our school to help with a few things for some of the day. We then all came back to my house went for a swim, watched things on my laptop and had a sleepover.

Friday: E, L, M and I went shopping for the day!! I was the only one who bought anything but its usually the opposite, I'm usually the only one that doesn't buy anything. I got a jumpsuit and 2 pairs of shorts. We then came back to my house again made some macadamia nut brittle and then they all went home. I then stayed the night at my grandparents.

Saturday: I came home from my grandparents at about midday and then wrapped a few christmas pressies and surfed the internet!!

What have you all been up to??  

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment