Friday 16 December 2011

7 interesting facts about me {part 3}

  1. I'm a little crazy
  2. I'm a total perfectionist and suck at making decisions unless its something I feel passionate about
  3. Everything in my bedroom is pink which can sometimes be annoying
  4. I have a small birthmark on my wrist
  5. I can't stand people who say things like "Oh I look so ugly" but they know they don't and they just want to hear everyone say there are not
  6. Although my parents think I'm well behaved in class sometimes I get into trouble for talking or calling out
  7. I went to a small primary school but I knew every students first names and last names, who their siblings were and who there parents were. So I guess you could kind of call me a know-it-all but I just got in and did everything!!

7 more facts you probably didn't know about me. 
Tell me 7 about you!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment