Tuesday 13 December 2011

Our Christmas Tree

Every year we chose a colour scheme for our christmas tree, chose out all new decorations and count down until December 1 to see what it all looks like on the tree.


Last year I chose to have a pink tree!! Oh it was so beautiful but this year we have gone back to more traditional colours of red and gold. We have chosen to keep it simple with just baubles and a few angel decorations and a gold and red angel on top which we've always had and was coincidentally in our colour scheme!! I think tinsel can be tacky so I love our tree!!


Our tree with no lights on, looking a bit boring.                               All lit up, how beautiful.



 Looking up from the bottom of the tree.

A bauble with my name on it, I think I got it in Kindergarten.

A growing pile of presents under the tree yet none of them are for me!!


 The angel on top.

All lit up, I can't wait for christmas day!!

What does your tree look like this year?? Have you gone with a colour scheme or is it anything and everything??

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment