Monday 5 December 2011

Results

I received my report card today and as I saw my results I was almost crying tears of joy!! I was so happy with my results!!

They are:
Religion   A+ (I was 1 of 5 out of my whole grade you got this mark)
Maths       B+
English     A-
Business   A-  (it's proper name is Enterprise Education)
Home Ec  A+ (I was one of 3 who got this mark)
MMS        A+ (this subject is all about the adobe applications for example premiere or flash)
Science     A- 
SSC          B+ (SSC=Social Science)

My results mean I have received a Red Academic Award!! The past 3 times I have received a Green academic award which is given for 5 out of 8 A's and a Red is given for 6 out of 8 A's and then there is also a Blue award which is given for 7 or more A's.

I'm so pleased with my results and will be given a badge and certificate when I return to school next year!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment