Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Pajamas

In term four of Home Economics we were required to make a pair of long pajama pants and embellish a matching shirt.

I chose pink fabric with owls on it which I bought from Spotlight. I also wanted to make mine different from everyone else's so I made them 3/4 length, added a trim of white bobbles along the bottom and sewed button holes in and put ribbon through the top.

For my shirt I used a tulip shape from my pyjamas and blanket stitched it onto a plain white shirt. I also added a bow in the same colour ribbon as my pants just with a smaller width.

We also had to make a process journal but I did not have a chance to take photos of it before I handed it in and I will not get it back until the end of next year, which is very annoying!!

Anyway here are some pictures:



 The front cover of my journal (I still can't work out how to flip photos)


 My shirt.

And my pants!!

I was really happy with how they turned out and they are really comfy to wear!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment