Sunday 11 December 2011

Holiday update {part 2}

Sunday: My mother and I went shopping to outlet shops and I bought a new pair of shorts and mum also bought 2 christmas presents for me, that I chose.

Monday: I went to my uncles for the day and played with and looked after my cousin N. We went for a bike ride, I walked and she rode, we went for a walk and looked at some road works and we played hide and seek. She is so cute and I love spending time with her. Her brother A was at vacation care as they had a special activity on.

Tuesday: I stayed home and re-watched season 7 of Greys Anatomy and started packing my bags for our cruise. I also had a doctors appointment as I have had a headache on the right side of my head since last Monday and last night it got really bad.

Wednesday: Again I stayed home and did a bit more packing and watched Greys Anatomy season 8 which hasn't been shown here yet!! It is so good!!! I didn't hear any news on my blood test for my headache, today.

Thursday: I finished packing and put everything in my bag, got heaps of things organised and really just got ready for our cruise!! I had a nice relaxing day even though the weather has been so cold and its meant to be summer!!

Friday: My family and I left very early for our cruise!!

How's your holidays been so far??

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment