Wednesday 7 December 2011

Headaches

Since last Monday I have been having this headache on the right side of my head only and on Monday night it got really bad. They don't get better if I have panadol or ibuprofen, only with panadiene extra which then causes other issues.

So yesterday I went to the doctor and he checked everything and sent me off for a blood test, to see if there was something wrong with the vain on my temple, I can't remember what the problem is actually called.

Anyway I should get the results back soon other wise he thinks it is just a migraine and should go away soon. I hope its soon cause it is very annoying and is driving me nuts!!

Oh and we leave on Friday for a holiday and so I would very much like it too be better for that!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment