Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yes that's right my birthday is on New Years Day!!

Today I turn 15!! Half way to 30, gosh that sounds so old!!

Last year was definitely the hardest year of my life. Going through an illness was really hard, I'll never forget it and I will never cherish my health as much as I do now. I never realised how truly amazing it is to wake up pain free and to do everything I wanted to do!! Your health is something so small when you have it, it goes unnoticed until its gone and all you want is to be healthy, like you used to be. To go back and be that healthy person you remember!! I had that feeling, that longing to be healthy and over a year of having that feeling I no longer have it!! I feel good, my health is returning, slowly but better than never. I'm eating more, doing more and I have become more. It was a tough year but one that I survived.

I hope this year brings with it happiness, good health, strong friendships, love, hope, good school results and so much more!!

Today my grandparents came over for morning tea, my dad made scones and my Grandma made a cake but she dropped it in our driveway which is made of gravel!! So it ended up going to our chickens!! I opened my presents including, a new gold bracelet, craft and cooking things, Greys Anatomy Season 6 and gift vouchers!!

My mum, dad, brother and I then went out for lunch at my favourite Japanese restaurant and then we went into the city and to the Modern Art Gallery. On the way home we also stopped for ice creams.

We then spent the rest of the afternoon at home relaxing!!

I'm happy to see the end of last year and welcome the beginning of this one!!

Happy New Year!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment