Wednesday 25 January 2012

Just Like That

Today was my first day of Year 10!!

I can't believe the holidays are over :(
I had so much fun and did so much but they have seemed to go by so fast, too fast.

I can't believe I'm in Year 10 already, it only feels like yesterday I started Year 8.

I'm looking forward to this school year but I'm scared. The work load was almost to much in year 9 and now its bigger. I put so much pressure on myself and some times it just gets so overwhelming. My parents also want me to achieve good results and I need good results to pursue the medical career I hope for. I want to do well but I also want to have a life and be able to have time to relax. I hope I have a good balance this year.

I hope to achieve well in all of my academic results and I want to get a Red or Blue Academic Badge for each semester.

I know I can do anything I put my mind to and so that's what I'm going to try to do!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment