Sunday 22 January 2012

Super quick Holiday Update

I've been terrible at blogging this month but I have been soaking up every last second of these holidays!!

Last week I attended a 3 day Science Workshop at one of the University's which was so much fun, we went to lectures and did multiple workshops including testing our blood type, I'm A+!! And an array of other things as well as a social and excursion!! I loved it and found most of it very interesting (except for most of the physics).

I also had my birthday party today!! It was great, I'm going to post pictures and information very soon (I hope). It has been awhile since my birthday but some of my friends had dance summer schools and we were away on some weekends so I had to wait until today but that meant that I had more time to plan everything!! They gave me a Pandora Bracelet, an angel charm, a pyjama shirt, Kimi Doll keyring and one of my friends just got back from America and gave me an apron, oven mitt and spatula from the M&M store!!

Tomorrow I'm going to my Uncle's for the day to play with my cousins N and A!!
Tuesday I'm getting everything ready to go back to school,
And Wednesday I'll be back at school. I got my school laptop on Friday and we also got our school calendar Monday last week and 12 pictures get chosen, one for each month and a photo of my friends and I is the month of March!! How exciting, we were all so happy:)

I hope you all had a great weekend!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment