Sunday 15 January 2012

Holiday Mish Mash

I've been doing so much since I last posted, I go back to school in 9 days and have been trying to make the most of these last few weeks!!

I've had friends over to watch Greys Anatomy, I've been shopping with my friends about 5 times, I had my primary school friends over for a swim, I've had a few sleepovers, been to a few sleepovers, I've gone to a few markets, we've had family friends over for dinner parties, been to friends houses for dinner parties, visited family, been to the beach to visit friends, I've been doing odd jobs to earn money and catching up on movies and tv shows!! I've also been planning my party that is going to be next week!! And also been doing a lot of relaxing (aka nothing!!)

This weekend we drove down to NSW to visit friends and go and see a show!!

This week I am going to a science experience at the University which I'm looking forward too!!

I also hope to blog about the rest of our cruise before i go back to school!!


But I've loooved these holidays so much and have really just been soaking them all up and making the most of every last second!!

I NEVER want them to end!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment