Wednesday 20 July 2011

Home...sick

Today I was home, sick from school. I woke up after a very disturbed sleep and I had worser (not really sure if that's a word) stomach pains than normal. Every time I moved or sat up my stomach pains got worse so I stayed home.

Tonight I'm feeling a bit better, almost back to my normal stomach pains, which is what I call my 'normal sick' not 'sick sick' just 'normal sick'.

Tomorrow I should be back at school hopefully, I hate missing days of school!!

On another unrelated note I smacked my head yesterday at school on the locker above mine and now have a big lump on my head and a bruise!! It hurt really bad and the lump came up in like 5 seconds!!

Oh and on the weekend our next door neighbours horse was diagnosed (if that is what you call it) with Hendra Virus. This horse was with their other 2 horses that live on their property last week and the owner noticed that it was sick and reported it. It was euthanised on Friday and taken away on Sunday. Their property is now in quarantine and will be for a bit longer (I can't remember exactly how long). A bit scary but everyone seems to be safe!!

Oh and last thing, we have a Japanese student coming on Friday. She is 15 and from Tokyo. She is staying for 2 weeks and goes to school with me everyday!! I don't study Japanese but love hosting the students.

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment