Sunday 3 July 2011

What a week

This is how my (busy) week went:

Monday-I spent the day with my uncle and cousins, babysitting.

Tuesday-Doctors appointment in the morning, the doctor gave me a double script of Metronidazole to treat my blastocystis (unfortunately not making a difference yet). Then in the afternoon I had a dentist appointment for my first 2 fillings!! Actually the fillings were not that bad although my body shook the whole time because I was so scared!!

Wednesday-I went shopping with my 6 besties for the day!! I bought nothing but had a good time.

Thursday-I went to Movie World for the day with 2 of my besties!! I had a great time and went on my second roller-coaster, the Looney Tunes Children's Coaster and my third roller-coaster, the Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster.

Friday-I made the heart cake from I am Baker with one of my other friends. It went quite well and I am hoping to try it again this week!! I'll share a photo as soon as I load them off my phone. It was also my half birthday, so I turned 14 and-a-half.

Saturday-My stomach was very bad (I ended up have a Panadiene Forte) and that night I had 3 of my besties come for a sleepover!! We stayed up until 3am and we watched Burlesque and Mean Girls 2, both very good movies.

Today(Sunday)-2 of the friends from last night and I (as well as my parents) went to some markets for breakfast and a look around. We then went to Harbour Town to do some shopping!! I bought some PJ's from Peter Alexander and a pair of jeans and a belt from Jag. We also watched Easy A which was about nothing and was very bad in my opinion.

Tomorrow(Monday)-I am going back to my Uncle's to babysit little N who's 2 and adorable.

So yeh I've had a busy week for school holidays but I've loved every day (well except for the doctors and dentist)!!

I can't wait to see what this week brings!! I hope you all had a great week and this week is just as good or even better!!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment