Monday 25 July 2011

Neutral

I had my doctors appointment with a doctor who treats Blasto. today. He was nice and went over my illness thus far. He said he has treated a few people for Blasto. before and has had a few successes with his regime of medications.

I believe he was a bit wishy washy and I don't want to get too hopeful that he can get rid of my pains.

He has just treated his daughter for this and said she felt immediate relief. My mum thinks this is the problem and that he will fix me but I'm not to sure.

I don't feel negative about this appointment but I don't feel very positive either. I have some hope but only time will tell.

I don't start the actual medication until late next week as I have to start some special probiotics before taking the actual medication. After a 10 day course of the actual medication I have to wait another 4 weeks before they can re-test me for Blasto.

I'm hoping this is what is causing my pain and I am on the road to recovery but I'm not sure!!

Have a great week!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment