Tuesday 19 July 2011

Results

My stool sample that was taken last Friday to see if I still had Blastocysts after my fourth dose of flagyl came back today.

And I still have it!! Yep 4 doses later and I still have Blasto. some of my doctors think it's what is causing my pains and other believe it's totally not related.

My mother has found a clinic in Sydney which believes that Blasto. causes many symptoms I have including dizziness, severe fatigue, concentration issues, weight loss, nausea and of course pain. They have a mixture of drugs that has had many successes with Blasto. sufferers. She has let my GP know about this and he is looking into it but we are hoping to find a doctor in Brisbane who knows about this.

If anyone knows anything about Blasto. could you please let me know??

Thanks Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment