Sunday 10 July 2011

Mish Mash

Disclosure: There is a lot of whining and winging in this post and while I know there is so many people out there that has it so much worse than me I still feel this way sometimes.

This week I haven't really done anything. I've been really sick since Wednesday but it started on Monday and jut got worse. Mum thought it was almost time to go to hospital on Wednesday night. But no hospital trips so far this week...thank goodness!!

But to tell you the truth I'm sick of this, really sick of this. Usually I am only really sick for about 4-5 days so hopefully I'll be back to 'normal sick' again soon but I'm feeling no relief at the moment and can see none coming in the future.

It really sucks being sick, I wanna be out with my friends shopping going to the movies, having sleepovers, going bowling and just having fun with them but instead I'm stuck in bed most of the time because as soon as I stand up my stomach pains get worse and I get really nauseous. I have a lot of different medications to have for these symptoms but none of them really work and most of them I'm not allowed to take that often as they are for temporary pain not chronic pain.

I have done a few little projects that I can do sitting down and hope to share a tutorial for one of them soon!! On Thursday I also went over to one of my friends for a few hours as she was having a sleepover but I was to sick to stay the night and my mum calls thus friend therapy!!

So I have today and tomorrow until school resumes for another 10 WEEKS!!!!! I don't know if I can do it!! I found last term sooo hard and long and it was only 8 weeks!! Oh well I'll try to push through the pain and just try and get on with a normal life!!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment