Sunday 24 July 2011

Markets, Strawberries and Koalas

Yesterday (Saturday) we took our Japanese student to the Eumundi Markets. We didn't buy anything but still had a good time. After the markets we went strawberry picking. I had some of the strawberries today and they were delicious.

Today we went to some different markets for breakfast. These are our regular markets where we often go for breakfast. After this we went to a Koala Sanctuary where they had all different types of Australian animals. We watched a bird show and a sheep dog show and saw koalas, kangaroos, platypus', wombats, sheep, goats, many types of birds and dingos.

Two great days, which hopefully showed our student a little bit of Australia.

Something unrelated, tomorrow I have a doctors appointment with a new doctor who treats Blastocysts. Hopefully this will be a good appointment and this may be what is causing all of my pain!! This past week my pain levels haven't been to bad apart from Wednesday but I've been really fatigued. That's really annoying and I have also had a lot of nausea which is also annoying. Nausea sucks, especially because it makes my stomach pains worse. Hopefully this week will be better.

Have a great week and I hope you weekend was as good as mine!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment