Wednesday 22 June 2011

Doctors

So after being sick for probably 1 month my mum decided to start counting the doctors I saw as kind of a joke. I thought that would be a great idea and kept up a good count until about March this year. I think I am now up to about 50 different doctors over the past 7 and a half months.

I remember seeing:
Multiple GP's
Paediatrician
Paediatric Surgeon
Many Paediatric Gastroenterologist
Paediatric Endocrinologist
General doctors at the hospital
Persistent Pain Doctor
That's all I can remember for now!!

Speaking of doctors I have an appointment at the hospital with the persistent pain doctors this afternoon. Hopefully they can help, I have seen them before and they put me on some new medication called Gapapentin which has made no major change to my pain but I'm always willing to try anything!!

I also had an appointment at the physio yesterday. I really like her and she is trying to get me back to water polo by the end of this year!! I can't wait to see what happens!! I have all of these exercises to do which is great cause I haven't done any thing since last October! Luckily I haven't lost all of my fitness and the exercises are not to hard.

Can anyone recommend any other doctors that could help!?!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment