Wednesday 22 June 2011

No early mornings for me

Well so far the holidays have been great!! I really haven't done much but I'm loving staying up late and sleeping in til after 10 in the morning!! It's been pretty cold here and sleeping in with my electric blanket is pure bliss!! I think I could do it everyday if I was allowed to!!

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum but I didn't find anything I liked!! Today apart from a doctors appointment I'm not doing anything!! Tomorrow I'm hoping to make this cake
http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/2010/02/heart-cake-tutorial.html
It is amazing!! My mother doesn't think I'll be able to do it but after a few practices I think I'll be fine. I want to make it for my friends birthday in about 3 weeks so I have plenty of time to practice. I'll post pictures as soon as I have done it!!

Then on Thursday night 3 of my friends are coming over for a sleep over and they are going to test the cake for me as well!! Don't worry its not the one who I'm actually making it for!! And then On Friday we are all going to a water park for the day!! Some may think were crazy but the weather man says its going to be sunny and they have hot tubs there as well as water slides and the like!!

So the holidays are treating me well and I never want them to end!!
How have your holidays been? What have you been doing??

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment