Saturday 18 June 2011

Tests tests tests and more tests

So far I have had:
2 Endoscopy's
1 Colonoscopy
2 Ultrasounds
1 CT scan
What seems like 1657 blood tests
564 Urine and feaces tests

All tests have come back clear expect for one endoscopy showing villi damage, one feaces test showing pin worms and all of the blood tests have come back showing that the message from my brain to my thyroid in my neck is non existent but there is normal levels of thyroxine in my body. Oh and there is something wrong with my liver and I cannot digest proteins properly.

Is there anyone who has anything like this and has had a helpful test that maybe I should have had??
Is there anything anyone can recommend to me that may help??
Anything at all would be helpful!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment