Sunday 19 June 2011

Me

Just a little bit about me!!
Ok so far you know that I have something wrong with my stomach but there is a lot more to me!!

For starters I love to sew and craft, just like my mother and grandmother.
I love Grey's Anatomy, I have season 1 to 6 on DVD and have watched the whole series about 5 times.
After I finish school I want to be a neurologist and I have known this since I was 2.
I live with my brother who is 12, lets call him D, my mother and father. We also have 1 cat and 6 chickens.
I love love love to travel!! My family and I have been to America, Italy, New Zealand, Mexico, Vietnam, Fiji, Vanuatu, Singapore, Japan and we have also travelled all around Australia.
I love my friends and family more than anything in the world.
I love to play sport, unfortunately now that I am sick I haven't been able to play any sport since October last year. I used to play Hockey and Water polo and I was also a swimmer.

I can't think of anything else but please ask me any questions you like!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment