Thursday 16 June 2011

From the beginning

Well hello there!! My name is Charlotte, I'm 14 and I'm from Australia.

My story starts last October. To be precise the 27th. I woke up with stomach pains. I had never had these pains before nor had I ever had any type of stomach pain before and I had no idea what had caused them. My mum said to just have the day of school and rest and I would be well by the morning.
The next morning came and they were still there, just around my belly button. They hadn't moved and weren't getting any better. My mum decided it was time to see a doctor and so of we went to the GP.

The GP said she could not see anything that could be causing them and the only thing she could up with was something wrong with my appendix. She though this was unlikely as I was not guarding. I was told that if they were to get worse I would need to go to the hospital. Never in a million years did we think this would happen!! She also said I needed to start eating and drinking again as I hadn't eaten since Wednesday and it was now Thursday afternoon.

That evening I was screaming, shaking and crying in pain. Mum decided that it was time to go to hospital and so there we were waiting in the hospital at 11pm Thursday night.

This is were it all really begins...but more on that tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment