Sunday 16 October 2011

Hail

Yesterday I experienced hail for the first time ever!!

I was sitting in the lounge surfing printerest and I heard something hitting the roof, we have a tin roof so it was very obvisous. I called to mum and my brother and we ran outside and there they were, little white balls of ice falling from the sky!!

I have never seen snow or anything like it before. I went inside and got some cups and wrapped a towel around myself and my brother and I started collecting it. We know have 2 cups full of hail in the freezer. We live on acreage so we only picked up the bigger bits!!

I didn't last for too long but it was great fun!!

Here are some pictures:



They are all afterwards so they have melted a little but I didn't want to take my camera outside because mum thought we might get struck by lightning!!

Happy Sunday!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment