Monday 24 October 2011

My weekend

On Saturday my grandmother and I went to a Quilt and Craft Show. I bought quite a few things and loved looking at all different types of crafty things to make and do. I slept over on Saturday night at her house too and did somethings for my Home Ec assignment.

These are all the things I bought:

These sparkly letters were only $3 and there is 86 in there. 

These are a bit hard to see but there are 'Happy Birthday', 'Merry Christmas' and letter stickers. Each were $2 per sheet. 

I can't work out how to turn this photo but it's letter stickers and boarders. I love the colours of the letters!! 

I can't work out how to flip this one either but I got both of these 2 paper pads with 40 sheets of decorated paper for only $5.

This is one of my favourites from the pink pad 

And one from the black pad. 

I got these 2 sheets of scrap-booking paper for free!! 

And these 2 were $1 each, aren't they pretty!?! 

This set of scrapbook paper was only 50c, for all of it!! 

These 4 were also 50c! 

And these ones were too!! 

And so were these!! 

I got these little decorative scissors and sewing machine button for my Home Ec assignment which is a scrapbook/journal. The scissors where 90c and the button $4.50.

And I also got these 2 adorable sewing themed ribbons for about $3 a metre!!


I got picked up early Sunday morning and then I got ready to go to school. We have an awards night on Tuesday and each year level has an act, it is optional to participate in but I chose too. So we had to practice. I am dancing in it but I'm not that good but it's a lot of fun!! The rehearsal started around 9 and finished around 11am so afterwards E, L, M and I went down to the shops and got an Ice cream. I came home then did some shopping and for the rest of the afternoon I worked on my Home Ec assignment.

How was your weekend?

I hope this week is just as good, if not better!!

Charlotte;)

P.S. If anyone knows how to flip these photos (they were taken on a cannon camera) could you please leave me a comment!! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment