Saturday 8 October 2011

Recipes I've tried and loved!!

First is annie's eats Raspberry Lemonade Bars. They are absolutely amazing!! I have made them about 3 or 4 times and we all love them, they are so fresh and are easily made gluten and lactose free with rice flour.

I have been making this regularly for my breakfasts. It is Our Best Bites Baked Oatmeal. I like it best cold, with no milk. I also do not add the craisins and I substitute the milk in the recipe for Zymil a lactose and gluten free milk.

I have only made this once but it was great!! It is also from Our Best Bites and is Peanut Butter Bars. I made it gluten free and it worked out just fine.

I have also only made this slice once and it is also from Our Best Bites. It's Glazed Lemon Bars. It is quite sickly sweet but is still nice. But the other Raspberry Lemonade Bars (up above) are much more refreshing.

I aslo love these Chocolate Nutella Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod. They are so delicious, the batter is amazing, I think it tastes like chocolate mouse and the cookies are to die for.

What recipes have you tried and loved lately??

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment