Thursday 20 October 2011

My weekend

I know it's Thursday but I've been busy!!

On Sunday E and M (L was busy so she couldn't) slept over because we didn't have school on Monday. We went swimming, talked watched TV, had along hot shower in our togs and did each other's makeovers!!

I curled M's hair and I was so proud of myself, I've never curled anyones hair before and I think it turned out great!!

 It took quite a while as her hair is so long but don't you think it looks good?!?

Monday E and M woke up way before me and M was glued to the bed by a lolly!! It was very funny. We had crepes for breakfast, went for another swim and had another hot shower, baked a cake with our own recipe for the chocolate icing and I had a little nap in the afternoon!!

It was great fun and I love my friends so much, we may only be a group of four but I think that makes us so much closer.

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment