Monday 3 October 2011

Holiday update {finale}

Wednesday and Thursday: I pretty much did nothing, just got everything ready for M's surprise party, including making her pinata, making her cupcakes and making a pass-the-parcel.  And I also just relaxed.

Friday: I assembled and make the cupcakes, L came over and we went to E's place to set up for M's surprise party. I'll try to post pictures soon.

Saturday: Did a bit of back to school shopping and started to finish of my home ec assignment.

Sunday: I un-packed from M's sleepover party and got everything ready for school. I also finished my Home Ec assignment which I will post photos of soon!!

Overall my holidays have been absolutely amazingly fun!! When I look back on all of the things I have done it feels like soo much but it also feels like the holidays have gone way way to fast.

Anyway back to school today and I'm feeling pretty good!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment