Saturday 15 October 2011

It's the weeekend...finally

This week has felt like it has gone on forever!!

Monday I had a doctors appointment at the hospital, this is the doctor I have been seeing since January (I think) but she's not to good. Lets just say the appointment was a total waste of time and I won't be going back to her. She knows nothing about Blasto. and said that if I just excersise my stomach pains will go away...I wish!!

Yesterday I got into our pool to teach one of my mums friends daughter how to do tumble turns and I did a little bit of freestyle and it didn't hurt my stomach. I tried to do polo (the stroke you do when playing water polo) but I couldn't physically lift my head out of the water while I swam. This I probably because I have lost all of my core muscles.

This weekend I'm finishing my english essay which is due on tuesday, working on my Home Ec pyjama pants and journal and hopefully having a sleepover with L, E and M on Sunday night because Monday is a student free day!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment