Sunday 2 October 2011

Last day

Today is the last day of holidays:( and the last day of my Blastocysts tablets:)

This term, term 4 is only 8 weeks long!! But in this term I have 2 English assignments; one written and one oal, 1 student free day, an awards night, 1 year of being sick, graduation for the year 12's which means a very long mass (I missed the one last year but I have been told its sad and boring), 2 Home Ec assignments; one practical and one written, a computers exam, an English exam, Science exam, Social Science exam, Maths exam, Religion exam and a Business exam. I will be busy, stressed, possibly definitely overwhelmed but I know I  can do it, I know I will get through it and I know I can do it well. I want to wish myself and all other students out there all the best of luck for the last term of this year. All I have to do is think of the lovely looong holidays after this year is finished and soon enough I'll be in year 10!!

Today is also the last day I'm on the second set of tablets to treat my Blasto. These have been nowhere near as bad as the last lot but I have had increased nausea and 1 other side effect. Today and yesterday have definitely been the worst day so far but even they have not been that bad. I'll get re-tested in 4 weeks and if it comes back positive there is another set of tablets or some type of drugs to take again. I have an appointment with a doctor in Sydney at the Centre for Digestive Diseases in January which was the earliest I could get in and if I still have Balsto. by then we will go and see him. Hopefully all goes well but I'll keep you all updated.

Charlotte;)    

No comments:

Post a Comment