Monday 3 October 2011

Mish Mash

Well I still haven't fully recovered from my tablets. I'm still having a lot of nausea and some pain and I don't feel like eating at all. Hopefully it will just take a little bit of time and I'll be feeling all better!!

School is back to a mad rush and I have 2 assignments due next week!! One English essay I have to write on the book The Illustrated Mum about social issues and a Home Ec assignment which I will post pictures as soon as it is done!

I also will not be able to post pictures of the present L, E and I made for M as it is a photo board and has pictures of us in our school uniforms which we are not allowed to put on the Internet!! But it turned out really good and M liked it very much!!

I can't believe it's only Tuesday and I'm already tired!!
Have a great week!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment