Friday 21 October 2011

Mish Mash

  • This week has gone sooo much quicker than last week-maybe it's because Monday was a pupil free day
  • I got my Home Ec results back-I got an A+, my assignment is going to be displayed in the school library and as soon as I get it back I'll post pictures and an explanation. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it going in the library as I don't want other people touching it but it hasn't been put up yet and I'm going to inspect when it does.
  • I'm in the middle of making pajama pants in Home Ec at the moment
  • On Saturday I'm going to a craft show with my Grandma and staying there on Saturday night
  • Next Thursday is one year since I got sick, I want to do something special but I'm not sure yet, if you have any ideas let me know
  • I feel on top of all my school work so far this term, I have handed in one English assignment and got another today but aside from that and a little home ec scrapbook I only have exams and I've already started writing study notes
  • My school is offering a trip to America next year to go and visit NASSA and lots of other things and I'm thinking about going but I have already been to America twice and I am looking to do something in science after I leave school but it hasn't really got anything to do with space
  • I'm now considering becoming a lawyer as well when I grow up, I've got it all planned out: Graduate from school, have 6 months to 1 year break, go to Uni to either study medicine or law, get married, work until I'm in my late 20's or early 30's and then have kids and leave work, have a working husband and have plenty of money for overseas trips and the like, maybe go back to work part time once all kids are at school and then retire. That is my ultimate dream but I'll be happy with slight variations
  • I've planned to go back to my primary school in the first week of the holidays and I'm very excited
  • I tried my primary school uniform on on the weekend and it still fits, it's almost too big!!
  • I went to the deputy principals office for the first time today, I wasn't really in trouble but it was quite an experience
  • I've already been back at school for 3 weeks, it's gone so fast and it's only a 8 week term and them I'm in year 10
  • I can't wait for the weekend!!!

Charlotte;)

No comments:

Post a Comment